Friday, April 16, 2010

Trying on clothes for a friend

While in Anthropologie, I decided to try on items from Sahiti's wishlist since she doesn't have a store near her.  Plus it's fun to try on items I may not have picked up.

Tecolote Tank - size M

 
The flowers on the neckline felt a little bit like wearing a lei to me.


Sweet-and-Sour Blouse - size 6

  
Love the feel of this top.  It's too big for me under the bust, but I have a smaller ribcage.  Straps might need shortened, but should be an easy fix in the back.


State Fair Dress - size 4

  
This dress is so pretty in person!  Almost pink.  However, it is not meant for a short person.  It would need pretty much rebuilt by a tailor.  The band at the waist was tight, so it sat high on me.

1 comment:

  1. you're the best! i love the sweet and sour blouse! i might need to get it before i lose the weight ;)

    ReplyDelete