Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fitting Room Reviews

I made two trips to Anthropologie in the last week.  I've started a wishlist online and trying on the items in store.  Hopefully something I fall in love with at full price will go on sale!
  
I will need a size 4 in this, I tried on a 6 in the store.  I love it.  I think it's super flattering, plus the turtle pattern is fun.

 
This dress was true to size.  Also a flattering shape on me.

 
This is a pull-on style.  I liked it more in person.  Looking at the pictures, I'm not sure the stripes work on me.

  
I love this dress!  The straps need shortened, but it's an easy fix.  The fabric is silky cotton, and the print is so fun!  I really hope this goes on sale eventually.  I want to make this mine.  I'm embracing my inner cat-lady in this.

I tried on more items, but this is a ton for one post as it is.  I'll do another post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment