Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Outlet Mall - VIP Shopper Event

I apologize for post overload tonight.  I had a huge backlog of pictures.
 
Dress and Cardigan: American Eagle
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

I got SO many compliments on this dress on Saturday.  I got compliments at the free breakfast at my apartment complex.  I got compliments from clerks in the stores at the outlet mall.  I even got compliments from random strangers while walking between stores.  No one could believe it was from American Eagle.  I'm like a walking advertisement!  Also, I forgot to get a close-up photo, but I love this necklace.  It says "Hope" and has a blue stone.  Also I'm wearing new shoes that I bought while shopping.  Naturalizer makes the most comfortable shoes, even brand new out of the box.

Outlet purchases: American Apparel-white burnout tee and navy skirt, Naturalizer-sandals, Harry and David-coffee and chocolate covered expresso beans, LOFT-sheer white button up, navy knit open cardigan, pale blue ruffle cardigan (similar), and clear earrings, Forever 21-pink flower pin and rose earrings set (similar), Charlotte Russe-grey fake Snakebite belt (real version).  And the BEST deal of all: Michael Kors had 40% off select purses and an additional 20% off for VIP shoppers (over $150).  I bought my dream purse for $157, original price was $378!  Overall at the outlets I saved 55% (not counting Harry & David-couldn't find the receipt or Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe because I didn't buy outlet items-I paid regular store prices).

No comments:

Post a Comment