Friday, April 30, 2010

Summer Solstice Party

My friend Christie had a "Summer Solstice" party for her birthday.  Yes, I realize that it is not summer yet. But in LA, seasons really have no meaning, so it works.  It was a backyard bbq pool party and everyone was asked to wear white.  I was waiting to post my outfit because I didn't get pictures at the party itself.  There was a guest that's an actual photographer that took pictures the whole time.  I cannot wait to see them.  Between the beautiful backyard and stylish guests, I'm sure the photos are ridiculously good.  Unfortunately I couldn't wait any longer.  I didn't know the photographer myself, so I'm losing hope of actually seeing the pictures.  At least I took outfit pictures at home.
 
Shirt: LOFT (similar)
Shorts: American Eagle (similar)
Shoes: Cynthia Vincent for Target
Hat: Target
Flower: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment