Thursday, April 1, 2010

Proof That I Actually Run

Photo from fotojack.com

I realize this is not a good photo of me, but it's all I could find from the race I did recently.  Also they updated the results, my time is still 37:12 (12 minute miles!), but I'm officially 780 of 1149 overall, 54 of 84 in my age group.  Also I noticed that the winner of the race ran the 5k in 14:39, 4.44 minute miles!  That is crazy fast.  It was a 35 year old male from Pasadena, CA.  The top female runner finished in 18:01, 5:49 min/mi, a 22 year old from Glendale, CA.  Although the most impressive results to me are the 70+ finishers that actually run or power-walk the race.  Like these women: an 81 year old that finished in 47:29 or 72 year old that finished in 32:17.

Plus some pictures of my cute friends that ran the 10k!


Sarah - 59:02


Laurie - 59:01
And I couldn't find pictures of Amanda and Courtney.  They both finished in 1:07:54.  Great job everyone!  (They run so much faster and further than me!)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elizabeth,

    Thank You for entering the Beso Hunter Boot contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a pair of these violet Hunter boots to enhance a fun and flattering feel while being relaxed wearing them.

    Thank You and Good Luck!
    The Beso Team
    http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

    ReplyDelete