Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Post

It's been so long since I've written a post, I think I've forgotten how to write.  I'll start with some random photos from the past few weeks.

I attempted to make a green smoothie.  It's lime, banana, coconut, spinach, and soy milk.  It was...um...weird.  I'm not going to mix milk and lime again.  I put the ingredients in the freezer to make this again sometime, but next time I'll use water or juice.  Oh, the good news is that I couldn't taste the spinach at all.  Successfully drank a veggie!

New patio pillows from Target.  I'm keeping them in bags until I use them so they stay clean.  My patio is constantly covered in black smog dust...so gross.  I'm hoping that by always having the clean pillows, I'll actually have something I can sit on without an hour of scrubbing.

I made a quiche.  It was easy and delicious.  Potatoes, peas, bacon, and cheese.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment