Sunday, February 27, 2011

Los Angeles Engineers Banquet

Last night I attended and volunteered at the Los Angeles Engineers banquet, hosted by the Los Angeles Engineers Council.  I recently joined the council as the SWE representative.  To volunteer, I arrived early to arrange the awards (there were a ton) and after dinner during the awards portion of the event, I handed the awards from the table to the presenters.  This meant I spent most of the night on my feet.  Thankfully I was able to stand behind a table with a floor length table cloth, so I ended up taking off my heels.  So here's the lovely outfit I wore, along with one of my good friends in SWE who helped me join the Engineers Council.
Dress: White House Black Market
Shawl: Cost Plus World Market
Shoes (black peep toe pumps): Target

 
Headband: Forever 21
Bracelet, ring & earrings: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment