Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's been a while.

I wore this outfit quite a while ago.  It was what I wore for a SWE EC meeting.  We met at Starbucks for coffee and business and then got pedicures!  Thus the flip flops, I wore pumps beforehand.
Top: H&M
Skirt: American Apparel
Sweater: Victoria's Secret
Necklace: from my dad
Headband: Forever 21

I apologize for being an absent blogger.  In all honesty, I haven't been taking outfit photos.  I have been gaining weight and it's very frustrating.  I haven't had any lifestyle changes, yet my clothes are getting uncomfortable.  I hate the fact that I can't even suck in my stomach for a photos anymore.  It's a horrible feeling.  Thankfully I got an answer today.  I had my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone, the standard test for thyroid function and medication dosage) tested yesterday.  Today I got the results.  My TSH is up, which means my thyroid levels are low.  My doctor increased my synthyroid dosage, so hopefully this helps.  The most frustrating part of this weight gain is that I don't even have the energy to work out more than normal when my thyroid levels are low.  I eat less, move less, sleep more.  No matter how little I eat, I gain weight.  It's frustrating, but there's a light at the tunnel...I think.  I'm really hoping that the change in meds and change in scenery will lead to a more active life and better fitting clothes.  In the mean time, I'll search my outfit archives for things to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment