Sunday, February 20, 2011

I need packing advice!

No seriously, this isn't just for any trip.  I am going to be working at the Stennis Space Center in Mississippi for a whole month.  Most likely I'll live in a suburb of New Orleans.  So I need to figure out what to pack for a month.  I'll need clothes that work for both work and play.  Since I'll be so close to New Orleans, I want to enjoy the city as much as I can.  However, I need to have plenty of work appropriate clothes for my time at the NASA facility.  Since I don't know if I'll be in an office or at a test stand, I'll need to dress appropriately for working outside or in a shop-type facility if needed, which means long pants & closed-toe shoes.  And thankfully the weather should be nice, averages for the month of March are about high 70/low 50.  For washing clothes, I'll be limited to laundromats probably.  So, based on what you've seen from my pervious posts, are there any items of clothing you'd recommend I pack?  Or for anyone that has done a 30 for 30 challenge before, do you have any advice?  Thanks!

1 comment: