Saturday, February 5, 2011

DineLA Restaurant Week

I love DineLA restaurant week.  It happens a few times each year, and I never get to as many restaurants as I would like.  This time I managed to get to two.  On Thursday I met up with SWE-LA members for a San Fernando valley social.  We ate at Cafe Bizou in Sherman Oaks.  It wasn't the best food, but the corkage fee was only $2 and the menu included two courses of lobster.  Last night I went out with 2 girl friends and the most articulate 5 year old ever (one friend's daughter) to Katsuya Hollywood.  I loved Katsuya.  It was exactly the kind of LA restaurant I love to take out of town guests to for a nice dinner out.  Plus the food was great, the drinks were fun, and the service rocked.  I also heard that it's a great celebrity spotting place on week nights, so I'll have to go back again.  And here's what I wore to both.
 
Thursday - 
Dress: Anthropologie
Sweater: American Eagle
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Clarks
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

Friday - 
Dress & shoes: Target
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Scarf: Cost Plus World Market
Headband: Forever 21
Purse: bargain store in Vegas

2 comments: