Sunday, February 14, 2010

Won a bag!

This evening I was clicking around on all the blogs I follow, and when I got to "the Look 4 Less" I saw this:
And the winner of the Tory Burch Makeup Bag is...

ELIZABETH
who said:
"I love my cat, Zadie"

Congratulations Elizabeth! Please email me (lookforless@gmail.com) the mailing address where you'd like your bag sent and I will get it out to you asap!
I'm so excited.  I did not have a good Valentine's day, but this totally just made my day!  Btw, I love this blog, and I definitely recommend following it.  I'm all about finding great deals on fashion.  Here's the bag my "what I love" post won.
Tory Burch Make-up bag

Click here to see the original post.  My comment was: 
"I love my cat, Zadie. I adopted her in college, and thru all of my major life changes so far, she's always with me. She's moved with me many times, and she even tolerates flying across the country with me on holidays to visit family."

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your win Elizabeth! I got your email and I'm sending your bag out today. :)

    ReplyDelete