Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Outfit

Here's how I wore the shirt dress from the previous post.  I only wore it to go to the grocery store, but I still felt cute.  I wore my navy cardigan over this for the cool weather, and it looked good.
  
Belt: Old Navy (boys)
Boots: Franco Fortini
Bobby pins: Isobel

Today for my grocery shopping, I clipped coupons, reviewed the store ad, and made a list.  I stocked up on some pantry items ... spent $97, saved $49!  I love coupons and sales!  While I was there I bought myself a new candle.  Did you know Glade makes nice soy candles with removable labels?  I bought the Lotus Bamboo ... it smells amazing and the green color will look nice in my bedroom.  It was priced $8.99 and I had a $3 off coupon.  Yay for good deals on nice things!

No comments:

Post a Comment