Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Outfits

Saturday I went to a bar with my girl friend Julie.  I wore my new American Apparel lace body suit and my new Free People tank.  I sized up to a large in the Free People tank to make it a looser fit tunic that shows off my new lace body suit.  I did learn, however, that a body suit is not a good thing to wear if you're going to drink a lot or be using a single stall bathroom with a long line.  It takes a long time to get out of it!
   
Body suit: American Apparel
Earrings: Forever 21 (similar here)

On Sunday, aka Valentine's day for everyone else, I lounged around the house.  I even took an outfit picture because I am happy that leggings and tunics have replaced the "Juicy" sweat suit.  True, I only went outside my apartment to take out the trash, but adding matching headband and shoes and a cute necklace helped me feel good.



Shoes: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment: