Thursday, February 11, 2010

Recent shopping spree

Yep, I cannot resist shopping.  Love it.  Thank goodness I at least shop around and find deals.

World Market finds: (in addition to the bowls in the previous posts)

  
Snack foods: blue corn tortilla chips with flax, sea salt and vinegar kettle chips, and bruschetta veggie chips
Wine: Cocobon 75 2006 Red Wine - review on Cork'd
 
Dark Chocolate: Ritter Sport Marzipan (I love this!!!) and Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt

 
Glee gum and Chocolate-covered Creme de Menthe Altoids

As you can see, I've found a ton of junk food that fits my new dietary requirements.

American Apparel order:

 

Creme lace body suit and 3-pack of leggings in navy, brown, and cranberry (no longer online, but I contacted customer service)

Mall purchases:

 
Forever 21 necklaces: Silver giraffe on a long chain and gold owl with a leaf (no longer online)
From Target: my newest "prescription" from the GI doctor, a probiotic.  I'm REALLY hoping this helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment