Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Weekend of the Grey Stripe Sweater

So I didn't do this on purpose, but I wore my grey striped cardigan both Saturday and Sunday.  I love this sweater obviously.  Maybe I need another...unfortunately that would involve a trip to American Eagle.  AE is having a sale on all of their dresses and skirts...and it took ALL of my will-power today to not try everything on and buy a new sundress.  Not sure if I can handle going in there!  Their spring dresses are too cute.

Saturday: outlet mall shopping outfit


Tunic: Target
Undershirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: American Eagle (similar)
Boots: Wal-mart
Barrette: Forever 21
Sunday: mall/errands outfit






Cardigan: American Eagle (similar)
Undershirt: Forever 21
Shorts: American Eagle (similar)
Rings: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

So at the outlet mall yesterday I bought the tights and the shoes.  I've never shopped at Naturalizer before, but I will definitely go back.  Their sizes start at 4!  They definitely carry size 5 in every style I looked at; plus I feel like I'm walking on air in these.  So comfy!

1 comment: