Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wool Mini Skirt & Layers

This morning I ran a 5k at Universal Studios.  Since the race started at the parking area at the top of the mountain and ran through the sets at the bottom, I chose to walk this race. I did jog a few sections, but I also walked and took pictures of the sets.  After the post-race breakfast I actually changed into my outfit for the day in a restroom at Universal City Walk.  Then I went to Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade for some shopping and met up with SWE-LA for our annual lunch and shopping event.  Although this outfit is monochromatic, I love it.  It's super comfortable.  Plus I'm wearing new American Apparel tights, my favorite brand.  I find it interesting how I'm normally not comfortable in very short skirts, but adding tights makes me completely unaware how short my skirt really is!
   
Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: LOFT Outlet
Cardigan: Division
Tights: American Apparel
Boots: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Coat: Wilson's Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment