Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tie-Dye and Baking

It was a day of errands and baking.  I finally used up my American Apparel Groupon; I stocked up on more fantastic tights.  Then, this afternoon I baked up my fruitcakes!  I know, you're thinking of those icky, sticky, overly sweet bricks of cake that people would prefer to use as door stops than eat.  This is totally different.  For starters, I don't use any candied fruit, only high quality dried fruit and nuts.  Also I soak mine in spiced rum rather than brandy.  It's trail mix held together with a small amount of spice cake and a kick!
Dress: Zac Posen for Target
Leggings: Forever 21
Sweater: Victoria's Secret
Belt & boots: Target
Socks: old
Earrings: bought in Cozumel, Mexico

Fresh from the oven, before wrapping them in rum soaked cheesecloth.

3 comments:

  1. Es gibt viele weisse Krawatten in diesem Onlineshop! Brauchte eine Krawatte weiss für einen Fototermin, habe eine mit anthrazitfarbenen Streifen gekauft. Sieht super Edel aus. Danke Krawattenforum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una tienda fabulosa para corbatas. Mi nueva corbata me sienta perfectamente y eso para 12,90 (seda!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une boutique formidable pour des cravates. La taille de ma nouvelle cravate est parfaite et ce pour 12,90 (soie !!).

    ReplyDelete