Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ouch

Yesterday I was able to hide the fact I felt sick, but today, the cold won.  I tried.  I didn't get my make-up on this morning, but I did wear a dress.  Oh, and the best value tights.  American Apparel tights are still my favorites, but for the price, American Eagle makes some awesome tights!  They're so soft and really fit, plus I bought them on sale for buy one get one free.  Oh, in this picture you can see I'm squinting a little on one side, what you can't see is that under that eye, the left side of my head is going to explode.  Okay it hasn't happened yet, but when it does, it'll be messy and I'll finally feel some relief.  I took this picture around lunch time, when I got home from work to take a nap and finish out the afternoon working at home.  It hurt to wear my glasses, so I felt more comfortable at home where it mattered less if I could see anything more than a few inches from my face.
Dress: Converse One Star for Target
Tank: Ann Tayor Outlet
Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Tights: American Eagle
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment