Monday, December 20, 2010

Like a Christmas Gift

Today was my first full day in Georgia visiting my parents.  It was also my first day with luggage.  Delta *forgot* to put my suitcase on my flight.  Of course they lied to me and insisted that it got onto the plane and would arrive by 4 pm yesterday.  After calling the SkyMiles Silver Medallion line I finally got the phone number for the delivery company, a $50 credit, and a new expected delivery time.  Thankfully it was on the porch when I woke up, complete with a new luggage tag that said "Found at LAX baggage room 0400" and DL 2154, which was a flight yesterday that arrived in Atlanta at 1:30 pm.  I took the red eye on Saturday night, so they didn't send my bag from LAX until after I reported it missing.  Ugh.

Today wore a new belt from Anthropologie, and I pointed out that my outfit was holiday-ish complete with a bow like a Christmas gift.  My mom said I was her Christmas gift.  :)
Sweater: Target
Skirt: LOFT Outlet
Tights: Forever 21
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Naturalizer
Earrings: bought in Mexico

Outside walking my parents' three dogs. (Jacket: Wilson's Outlet & Gloves: Target)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment