Sunday, December 26, 2010

More Snow.

Overnight we didn't get more snow, but it got colder and windier.  The wind blew some snow off of roofs and trees.  Later in the afternoon it began to snow again.  It's supposed to be below freezing tomorrow too! I braved the cold for a few minutes for my outfit pictures.  It's worth it for the pretty backdrop!
 
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Anthropologie
Tights (2 pairs layered): American Apparel
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21

I did my nails today with a nail polish I received for Christmas, OPI for Sephora Merry Me.

2 comments:

  1. two layers of tights is def the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the idea from you. It was definitely warm! I don't think wear two layers very often though since it made them very tight (like spanx I imagine).

    ReplyDelete