Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of Year Shopping

I am officially shopped out.  I didn't know it could happen.  My mom and I have hit up just about every possible store.  Today we spent the afternoon at the outlet mall, where I finally picked up a formal dress for the Los Angeles Engineers Banquet.  Yesterday we stopped by Borders to pick up a few bargain books with the gift cards from my great-great-aunt Milda.  I picked up three books for $4 each, and the cashier said the balance was the highest she's ever told anyone...I have $87 left!  I found a great book that I've almost finished already - All You Need to Be Impossibly French.  I definitely recommend it.
Yesterday's outfit:
Tank: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Cardigan: Division
Boots: Franco Fortini
Headband: Forever 21
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market
Earrings: Farmers market vendor

Today's outfit:
Top: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Tank: Forever 21
Tights: American Eagle
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

My necklaces in these two outfits are actually different.  The first has a green stone and says "Peace" and the second has a purple stone and says "Inspire".

No comments:

Post a Comment