Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Urban Holiday

Today my mom and I went to Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza malls for some after Christmas shopping.  Our best stop of the day was in Urban Outfitters.  The whole sale section was an additional 50% off and all holiday decor was 75% off.  We picked up ornaments for both my parents' Christmas tree and mine.  Our favorite purchase were two Linus blankets for only $9 each!
Owl ornament for $0.99
Bird ornament for $0.99
Good luck ornament for $0.99
Pickle ornament for $1.99
Six Cupcake ornaments for $1.99
Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang hardcover for $5

Plus my outfit of the day includes a new dress that my mom bought me from Target earlier in my visit.
Dress & boots: Target
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Tights: Forever 21
Belt: Anthropologie
Earrings: bought in Mexico

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elizabeth, do you know the tradition with the pickle on the Christmas tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tradition is the first person to find the pickle ornament gets an extra gift. Although we don't do an extra gift, we do try to see who can find the pickle first. It usually just ends up in us reminiscing about all of the special ornaments on the tree.

    ReplyDelete