Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend Chores

So my intention today was to show you how an outfit meant for bumming around and cleaning the apartment could be transformed into an outfit suitable for going out to dinner at Duke's for restaurant week.  Unfortunately, the dinner didn't pan out, and I ordered Dominos for dinner.  Not so exciting...so I didn't actually change clothes for this feature.  Also, this tunic only cost me $4 on clearance at AE!
 
Tunic: American Eagle
Leggings: Wal-mart
Shoes: Birkenstocks

Update: I decided to try this challenge even though I wasn't going to wear it out.  Here's the outfit I put together tonight that I think would work for going out to dinner using the same tunic.
 
Vest: American Eagle
Jeans: Paige
Shoes, belt, & necklace: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment