Sunday, October 24, 2010

Up with the white & gold!

So GT didn't win this week, but I have some school spirited outfits to share with you.  Earlier this month, I went to visit my parents and actually go to the homecoming football game.  I picked up two possible game-day dresses from American Apparel outlet beforehand.  I choose to wear the strappy one to the game because it ended up being a hot day.
 
Dress & bandeau: American Apparel
Cardigan & earrings: LOFT outlet
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Naturalizer

At the alumni tent before the game, they had a corsage station.  Instead of pinning it to my dress, I put mine in my hair.

This Saturday I put on the other American Apparel dress just to run to the bagel shop before watching the game at home.  It's funny how we (as women) look at ourselves in the mirror and see one image, while the guys in line at the bagel shop see something entirely different.  This dress is fairly tight and I see my stomach, but the looks from guys reminded me that they only see the curves, not the flaws I see.
Dress & slip: American Apparel
Sweater: American Eagle
Shoes: Birkenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment