Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I love my cat.

$250 is...
A new pair of glasses.
Two new Michael Kors purses from the outlet.
Three dresses on sale at Anthropologie.
Or one vet visit for a sick cat.

It wasn't a choice for me.  I love my cat.  She means the world to me, and when I saw she was in pain and had matted fur, I took the first vet appointment available.  The vet found a lump.  We don't know what's causing it, but it's exactly where she had hip surgery as a kitten.  It's probably related to that.  For now, she's on anti-inflammatory pain medicine.  I'm probably going to have to take her back to the vet next week for x-rays if it doesn't go away.  I took a few pictures of her last night after her appointment.  She was so happy on the new drugs!  She was very unhappy about her neck being covered in alcohol from getting blood drawn.  It was kind of hilarious to watch her try to wash her neck while drugged up.  In the first picture you can see where the vet shaved her to get a better look at the lump.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment