Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Boots

Last night I went to LACMA, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, for live jazz music with SWE.  It was a fantastic evening!  I highly recommend going.  The museum hosts live jazz music for free every Friday night.  Museum entry is also free for LA county residents after 5 pm.  I wore a new lace cardigan that I picked up on clearance at Target.  I really love it!  I wish I could get one in every color.
Cardigan & tank: Target
Jeans: Paige
Boots: Franco Fortini
Ring: Forever 21
Earrings: Savannah Art Market

I wore the same boots today.  I put together this outfit actually in the Target dressing room.  I went in for olive green leggings, and this tunic sweater was hanging near the leggings and on sale.  It felt like the perfect fall outfit!  Plus it feels like pajamas.
 
Tunic & leggings: Target
Tank: Jockey
Boots: Franco Fortini
Ring: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment