Thursday, October 14, 2010

My On-Camera Debut

Today I found out I am going to be filmed tomorrow by NASA TV!  I'm so excited!  I have no clue if it'll just be for internal use or the actual NASA TV channel.  What I need from you, my few readers, please... What should I wear???  I'll check this blog for comments tomorrow morning while I'm staring into my closet debating what to wear.  Also, today's work outfit.  I promise that tomorrow I'll at least wear make-up and do my hair, unlike today.
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Camisole: Target
Pants: LOFT Outlet
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market
Earrings: Calabasas farmers market

2 comments:

  1. Wow, did they film you?? I used to watch the NASA channel back at GATECH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they did. It was in the clean room at work, and they just asked me to talk about what I do. I doubt I'll actually make the final video. They interviewed 6 people and only 3-4 will end up in the final product. Plus I quickly discovered that talking off the cuff in front of a camera is not a skill I possess. I doubt they got any usable footage from me. I'll try to remember to post a link to it, whether I'm on it or not, when it gets uploaded to NASA.gov.

    ReplyDelete