Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wedding Attire Options

So I have a wedding to attend in August, and I would love to buy a new dress to wear.  I found one from Anthropologie a while back that I love, but it's way too expensive.
  

Yesterday I tried on a few dresses at H&M as well.  Only two fit decently. (Also check out that messy bun...so good even after a day of work and trying on a bunch of dresses!)
 

The second dress from H&M I loved!  I tried it on hoping it came in a different color.  I would love it in black and silver.  Unfortunately, it only comes in white and gold.
 

Do you have any suggestions for a great dress for me to try on?  I am still on the hunt for an affordable dress to wear to a wedding.  It's an evening wedding at a nice hotel, but the ceremony will be outside by the hotel pool.  I want something light for the hot summer weather, but formal enough for an evening reception.

1 comment: