Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Plethora of Work Outfits

Let's start with last Friday.  We had broken AC, so I wore a dress for the first time ever to work!  I can't go into the lab or shop in a dress, but I figured on a Friday I'd be okay.
Dress: Converse One Star for Target
Tank: Banana Republic
Shoes: Clarks
Belt: Forever 21
Headband: CVS

Next up, Monday's outfit.  Another outfit that's good for a hot, stuffy office.
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Lucky
Shoes: Naturalizer

Now, Tuesday and Wednesday.  I'm not feeling very inspired this week with my outfits.
 
Top 1: Banana Republic
Tank 1: Ann Taylor
Shoes 1: Naturalizer
Both pants: Lucky

Top 2: Victoria's Secret PINK
Tank 2: Old Navy
Blazer: Target
Shoes 2: Clarks

In Wednesday's outfit I'm wearing my old jeans, newly hemmed!  So exciting!  That's my mom I'm talking to on the phone.  I had her on speaker.  Also, no work outfit picture today.  I changed too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment