Friday, July 30, 2010

More AE Sale Scores

First up, my new short sleeved sweater from American Eagle.  It was so comfortable at work!  Unfortunately I see in these pictures that I need to pair it with more form fitting pants next time I wear it.
Sweater: American Eagle
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

Another American Eagle sale purchase, a polka dot bandeau top made for a good undershirt with a t-shirt.  I wore this to work with navy khakis (no cardigan), then changed into the shorts to see Inception at my local art house type movie theater.
T-shirt: Victoria's Secret PINK
Bandeau and shorts: American Eagle
Cardigan: LOFT Outlet
Shoes: Birkenstock

Now, not an exciting outfit per say, but I love my hair today!  I followed this demo on how to do a messy bun.  I think it turned out fantastic.  You can see it better in some dressing room pictures I took at H&M while shopping after work, but I'll post those later.  I wore this with jeans for work.  Also I tried out Tania's signature pose: toes in, looking down.  I think I'll stick to my normal pose since I can't even really turn my toes in, and my knees look lame when my legs are straight.
 
T-shirt: Lucky Brand
Shorts: American Eagle (also new)
Shoes: Cynthia Vincent for Target
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment