Sunday, July 25, 2010

An AE Weekend

I celebrated my great sale scores from American Eagle by wearing them this weekend.  On Saturday I went to the Summer Aerospace Games at the beach.  I had to wear a company t-shirt most of the day, but I wore my new linen shorts and wore the crop top before and after.  I got a lot of compliments on this top.  This was taken when I got home, and I'm so sunburnt!
Top and shorts: American Eagle
Bikini: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Target

Today I wore my new AE vest with a dress that I haven't worn much at all.  By itself this dress is way too Barbie pink.  I think the vest balanced out the bright pink color very well.  After I took the first picture, I realized I needed to add a necklace to bring out the gold in the belt buckle.  I wore this to go to the movies and see Despicable Me in 3D.  It was such a cute movie!
 
Dress: LOFT
Vest: American Eagle
Shoes: Naturalizer
Belt: Old Navy
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

2 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the outfits, i really like that first dress, you look so gorgeous!

    I want to invite you to my blog and be featured in a new development of mine called “Fashionista OTD” this is how I promote all my new fashion followers who blog about fashion and daily OOTD’s.

    Check out my blog for more info:

    http://acountrygirlblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete