Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great Deal!

Seriously, if you like the Bath & Body Works signature items, go buy some now!  They have them on sale for "buy 2, get 1 free" or "buy 3, get 2 free".  I also got a coupon for "spend $10, get 1 signature item free" last time I was in the store, so I bought 4 items for only the price of 2!  In my bag, I got a coupon for 20% off a purchase July 26-August 29, and on July 26 the hand soap/sanitizer sale starts.  Last year I stocked up on awesome foaming hand soap for the year.  It's 5 for $15 or 7 for $20.  With the coupon, they're cheaper than the grocery store hand soaps!  Seriously, go and stock up on your favorite smell good stuffs.  My new favorites are Summer Coconut Vanilla, which smells like vacation or pina colada mixed with suntan lotion, and Summer Lemon Vanilla, which smells like lemon creme pie.

The outfit I wore to the mall is simple and comfortable.  I picked this dress because I woke up feeling extra skinny today...my stomach was almost flat, something that never happens!
 
Dress: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Bass
Headband and necklace: Cost Plus World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment