Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Heat Wave

So today the AC broke in my office today.  We're also in the middle of a heat wave.  Tomorrow I might wear a skirt or dress for the first time to work, ever.  When I got home from work, I took this photo very quickly, then changed into the least restricting dress I could find.  Never mind the old woman also shopping in World Market tonight wearing a dress with the exact same shape as mine.  Thank goodness mine wasn't also floral print, or else I'd be convinced I had been tricked into wearing a muumuu.
 
Shirt: American Apparel
Undershirt and pants: H&M
Shoes: Naturalizer

Dress: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Ann Taylor
Necklaces: Forever 21, amber and turquoise from a local artist
Earrings: Barbara half dollars from San Francisco artist

1 comment:

  1. I really like the lace top. Good choice.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete