Friday, January 21, 2011

Warby Parker Glasses

When I discovered the Warby Parker website, I was so excited.  I wear glasses everyday.  I cannot wear contacts for more than a few hours/week (ophthalmologist's recommendation), so it's very important that I love my glasses.  One of my friends in SWE has several pairs of glasses that she switches between, and I love the idea of glasses being an accessory.  Unfortunately, normally glasses are very expensive, but not Warby Parker.  Now I love my current frames, but I want to add a black pair to my daily options.  I might even pick out a brown pair later this year.  For now, I took advantage of Warby Parker's free home try-on option.  I order 5 pairs of narrow frames (based on the size of my current glasses).  They were out of one of the frames, so they sent a replacement.  I wasn't a fan of the Finn glasses, and I still really want to try the style I didn't receive.  I would love if you would vote for your favorite style out of these (or the Harper that I didn't try on).

2 comments: