Monday, January 31, 2011

My Little Secret

I loved this outfit today.  I had a crappy morning, which threw off my day, but this outfit made me happy.  Oh, buying four new bottles of wine at Cost Plus World Market after work also helped.  So this outfit looks super modest for the office, but my little secret was that I was wearing thigh highs.  Technically these are knee high socks, but American Apparel and I differ on the idea of the distance between feet and knees.  Oh yeah, I noticed after I took my pictures today that my glasses need cleaned and are doing funny reflective things.  And I noticed in the photos I took without the sweater that my shirt was a bit see-thru in the more stretched out areas.  Thank goodness I'm always cold and bundled up!
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Anthropolgie
Sweater: American Eagle
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

Awesome texture of my super soft socks.

And a super cute picture of Zadie sleeping on top of a blanket on top of a box in the living room.  Also note just one small portion of my vast collection of cookbooks.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete