Saturday, January 15, 2011

Perfection!

And now for a break in old outfit photos...an actual outfit of the day!  I had to share with you because it seem so unbelievable.  While the rest of the country is covered in snow, Los Angeles was 80 degrees F and sunny.  Yep.  I even went to the pool today.  I also went to the farmers market, Blue Table for lunch, and window shopped in the mall.  Doesn't hurt either that this morning the scale read a lower number this week than it did last week.  It was pretty much a perfect day!
Dress: American Eagle
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Naturalizer

Hair clips: Forever 21

My look for the pool today.
Tee: American Apparel
Hat & one-piece (not shown): Target
Shoes: Old Navy (from Angeline's wedding)
Flower pin: Forever 21

 
View from my balcony & view from my pool chair

No comments:

Post a Comment