Sunday, January 9, 2011

How I Fly

Camera cable has been found and outfit photos are back!

Over the years, I've figured out how to dress best for flying.  First off, comfort is most important, and warmth is next because I am always freezing cold on planes.  However, comfort and warmth should not mean dressing sloppy.  I have learned that being a pretty girl in a pretty outfit really does mean better service.  Call it whatever you like, but I'll take it.  Also the TSA security guidelines must be considered.  Shoes and outer layers must be easy to remove and put back on.  And although it might seem like TMI, but I highly recommend wearing a wireless bra due to the new body scans/pat down procedures.  Turns out they will pat down an under-wire bra - I learned that by experience unfortunately when I traveled over Thanksgiving.

I had a great outfit for New Year's Day, but I ended up changing into a warmer sweater for my flight.  I love that I mixed patterns!
 
Dress, boots & jacket: Target
Tights: American Apparel
Headband: Forever 21
Sweater: Left on Houston
Suitcase: Victorinox

Also a little fun fact, I travel with my cat, Zadie.  She goes with me whenever I visit my parents for a week or more.  Most airlines allow you to bring a pet in a carrier that fits under the seat in front of you for a fee.  You should call the airline right after you book your ticket to reserve the spot for your pet.  Zadie travels without any meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment