Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2011!  I celebrated yesterday by helping my parents un-decorate the house and driving down to Atlanta to my friend Lindsey's place.  We got take out dinner from Taqueria del Sol and went to MJQ with several of her friends.  I wore a new cardigan for cleaning the house (and lunch at Five Guys burgers).  Today my mom made a fantastic north-meets-south traditional New Years day dinner.  I'll post more details and my outfit tomorrow though, since I have to catch my flight back to LA tonight.
Cardigan: LOFT Outlet
Shirt: Victoria's Secret PINK
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Franco Fortini
Necklace: Old Navy

For NYE out, I wanted to dress festive, but also comfortable and suitable for a dive bar.  I wore a dress I've had for months, but I hadn't worn, from Free People.  Flat boots were an absolute necessity.  A cross-body (cheap) purse was also a great addition.  Old Navy was sold out of the matching bracelet to my necklace, so I purchased another style of necklace that had the same beads and chains that tied with a ribbon closure.  I wrapped it around my wrist several times and tied it with a bow.  I kept my earrings simple studs, and a grey hooded jacket kept me warm and casual.
Dress: Free People
Cardigan & boots: Target
Tights: American Apparel
Necklace & bracelet: Old Navy
Purse: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment