Friday, March 12, 2010

A Work Outfit

I know this doesn't happen very often, but I'm actually going to post a picture of what I wore to work today.  Shocking, I know!  I don't normally post work outfits because they are just not inspired.  Well for work, I'm only inspired to cover my assets.  Fashion rarely plays a role in anything.  I try to at least buy nice items so whatever I throw on in the morning is decent.  Today's outfit actually got me compliments.  I took the picture after getting home though, so I'm looking a bit...silly.  That's what work does to me.
Top: Target
Cardigan: Nordstrom's Juniors (similar)
Undershirt: Ann Taylor (similar)
I promise I did wear shoes today.  I wore my Naturalizer oxfords, but when I took the picture I was already in slippers.  So the cutest part of this top is actually the racer-back, but I had to hide that with a cardigan for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment