Saturday, March 6, 2010

I didn't know it could rain so much in LA.

I went out with a bunch of my girl friends on Friday night to a cool lounge in Malibu.  Unfortunately the lounge was pretty dead and I forgot my camera, but we all got dressed up cute and had fun chatting.  I took my outfit pictures after I got home.  You can't see it well in the pictures, but the t-shirt is sheer enough to see the lace of the body suit thru it.  I definitely dressed very sexy!


T-shirt, body suit, and skirt: American Apparel
Jacket: Delia's (from high school!)
Shoes: Target
Jewelry: Forever 21
Earrings: The Icing

I got my new sundress from American Eagle in the mail today!  I love it!  I tried on the style in another pattern in the store, and they ordered me this one with free shipping.  Great customer service.  And no, I did not actually wear this today.  It was chilly and rainy in so-called sunny LA.  For reference, I'm normally an 8 or 10, and this is an 8.  The straps are removable and adjustable.  It does stay up strapless, but I have a large bust.  Also, on the model online it's much shorter.  I'm 5'1" and it hits just above my knees.
Dress: American Eagle
Headband: American Apparel
Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment