Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bang troubles...but cute outfits.

Wore this outfit on Friday for a friend's birthday dinner.  I was excited to finally wear this tank for the first time.  I bought it over my Christmas holiday when outlet shopping with my mom.
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
Blazer: Old Navy
Jeans: Paige Denim
Heels: Target
Ring: Forever 21

And I'm posting another work outfit!  I was considering returning the Liberty of London for Target clothes that I bought, but I was too excited to wear them.  It was a shame to cover up the cute elements of the top, but I had to stay modest for work.  I took off the cardigan while running errands after work (Monday).  You'll see the tunic next week with my black khakis from H&M that I'm finally getting from the tailor's tomorrow.
 
Tank: Liberty of London for Target
Cardigan: Nordstrom's Juniors
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
Belt: ribbon came with the pants
Shoes: Bass (brown pumps with a button)

Proof that I wore green today for St. Patty's day.  I left work early today for an ophthalmologist appointment, and they dilated my eyes.  Since it was 80+ degrees today, as soon as I got home I changed into shorts (wore the top to work with a high necked camisole and jeans) and sunglasses to protect my SUPER sensitive eyes.  Also to hide the fact that I looked like a weird cartoon character with my freakishly large pupils that lasted for several hours after my appointment.  The shirt has nice seaming and pleats on the bust which you can't see in the first picture because I couldn't resist scooping up Zadie while taking pictures.  I did get a photo in my amazing/useful prescription sunglasses that I spent the afternoon in.  I am really posting it though to show off my nails.  I painted them with Essie Mint Candy Apple - possibly the only shade of green that looks good on nails!
 
Top: Target
Shorts: American Eagle
Flip flops: Clarks
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren
Nails: Essie Mint Candy Apple
Cat: Atlanta Humane Society

All of these pictures are evidence that my bangs are NOT growing out even.  They're super awkward, and I consider pinning them up every morning.  Not sure if I should get them trimmed so they are even or just let them grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment