Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

I decided to dress for the very warm weather Friday after work.  I've been dying to wear my new sundress.  I paired the girly dress with boots and a blazer to keep it from looking too much like something a 14 year old would wear.


Dress: American Eagle
Blazer: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
Boots: Franco Fortini

For today, I shopped my closet.  I haven't worn this skirt in years, and I haven't worn the top in a while either.  I'm honestly not sure I like the outfit though.  I think it makes me look heavier than I am.  The top does tie in the back; it made me feel like I was wearing an apron in a good way.  Next time I wear this skirt, I'll probably just cover up the top of it.  The print is too cute to give up on it though!  It's pears, apples, leaves, and flowers.  :)
Top: Guess
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: American Eagle (from high school)
Shoes: Clarks
Necklace: Tiffany's
Also, you are probably wondering what the orange thing hanging from my door is ... it's a felt fish "stocking" for cats.  I bought it after the holidays and use it to store a bottle of cat treats.  I use the treats to distract Zadie when I'm trying to get out of my apartment with my arms full.  She likes to try to escape into the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment