Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

AMAZING!

I think this line was made for me.  And I don't mean the clothes, they're just okay.  I mean the housewares.  They're fantastic!  I spent a lot more money than I intended, but I love the stuff I bought.  I also feel like I got good deals.  Things I purchased:


2 black and white plates, 2 pink small floral plates, 4 pink large floral salad plates

4x6" frame, 2 canvas milk crates


Blue scarf, pink wellies (I fit into children's size!)


Sleeveless top, printed tunic
So although I love everything I bought, I may return some of the clothing items.  I already own a lot of clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I didn't even get into the home stuff I got! Haha, I couldn't help it...Once I got there, everything was soooo good.

    ReplyDelete