Thursday, January 14, 2010

VS Semi-annual Sale Recap

So I placed an online order and shopped in store.  I just cannot resist the deals.

I'll spare you any pictures until I lose a few pounds, but the swim suit I ordered fits and flatters!  (Almost, the bottom will look better minus a few pounds.)  I love the retro look of the top and the buttons on the bottom.

The pj's and slippers are just as cozy as expected.  I'm actually wearing them now as I write this.

All undies are cute and fun, but the bra I ordered will need returned.  Definitely was not what I was expecting.

Today I stopped in the store to pick up the free undies I had a coupon for, and lo and behold, the all the bins of clearance undies were only $2.99!  I resisted major shopping since I just ordered stuff, but I did pick up two more pairs of cute undies and a lip-gloss ring that I have been eyeing for some time now.  I was pleasantly surprised when I checked out ... my total was $5.20!!!  AND I got a free stuffed "Pink" dog.  No, I do not need a stuffed dog in a floral print, but it's cute and free.  The lip-gloss ring is super silly, but it rang up at $1.75 and it was marked $7!  I love sales.


I bought the pink ring.

So the summary of my deals: (prices include tax)
Online: spent $133.67; original prices $261.75; saved $128.08 or 48.9%; purchased 4 pairs undies, a bra, pj's, slippers, and a bikini.
In store: spent $5.20; original prices $40.06; saved $34.86 or 87%; purchased 2 pairs undies, lip-gloss ring, and a stuffed dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment