Friday, January 1, 2010

NYE Outfits

Went to the mall for some shopping, and wore the new tunic I bought at Target with the gift card I got from my grandma.  At the mall I bought the most amazing legging jeans and spent the Target gift card from my parents.  I bought "big girl sheets" aka 600 thread count (I had 250 before) and some super cute kitchen accessories - cookbook holder, spoon rest (not the whole set), and two containers (small and medium to match the large that I already have).

Trying out the self timer on my camera

Tunic: Converse One Star for Target
Leggings: American Apparel
Boots: Franco Fortini (Rack Room Shoes)
Barrette: Goody

To celebrate the new year I went to friends' house for a champagne tasting party, so I didn't get super dressed up.  I did wear new stuff though!  New jean leggings and a new shirt I bought using the Target gift card from my grandma.  My jeans will need to go back to Nordstom to be hemmed, but they worked for the night.  Also painted my toenails a cute combo of dark purple with a glittery top coat since I knew I'd kick off my shoes as soon as I got to my friends' house.

Got compliments on my make-up.  Love Benefit!

Close up of my shoes.  My favorite heels.  I've had them for years, and they're super comfortable!

Shirt: Target
Blazer: Old Navy (from high school!)
Jeans: Paige Denim
Heels: Hollywould for Target
Earrings: Farmer's Market vendor

No comments:

Post a Comment