Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Morning Routine

I love my Saturday morning routine.  I don't always get to it if I sleep in too much, but when I do, I love it. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera and get pictures, but one day I will.  Calabasas is so beautiful.  Instead I'll use images I found online today.

The typical Saturday morning for me:

Bank of America - not very interesting I know, but a necessary stop before the farmer's market for cash.

All images from www.cityofcalabasas.com

Today I purchased seasonal produce: sweet and juicy navel oranges, super sweet ruby red grapefruits, winter mix greens, broccoli, and carrots.  I also purchased sourdough sandwich rolls and a Rocky Roasters latte.  This is my absolute favorite farmer's market.  It's big enough to have everything I could want, but small enough that I'm not overwhelmed.  Also a great mix of organic produce, freshly prepared food, a few meat/seafood/egg vendors, flowers, ethnic foods art, and jewelry.

Image from Yelp

I love this cafe!  They have the best sandwiches ever.  I got the Ellen's Special - a turkey, ham, goat cheese, fig-onion jam, and garlic aioli panini.  It was so good!  The perfect ending to a good morning of errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment