Thursday, January 28, 2010

Review of Essie's Winter Collection

I just had to try out my new nail polish last night.  I tried the Mint Candy Apple and the pale pink, Rock Candy.  I was disappointed at how streaky the mint is, luckily I LOVE the color.  It took 3 coats, but it looks fantastic finished.  The pale pink, however, is clear.  It's like the top coat that is used over a french manicure.  I'll probably get a lot of use out of it though.  I don't like the look of chipped polish on my fingernails, so almost clear, neutral colors are useful for daily wear.  I'm looking forward to applying the red, Lollipop, to my toenails this weekend.

Three coats of Essie Rock Candy and Mint Candy Apple with OPI base coat and top coat.

The mint is a little more saturated color in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment