Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ordering from Victoria's Secret

So last Friday I placed an order online at Victoria's Secret.  I couldn't resist combining the semi-annual sale and my Angel card rewards.  I finally got notification today that my package has shipped and is set to arrive January 13.  Wait, that's tomorrow!  I check the tracking number for UPS, and sure enough, my package was scanned in today and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  In all the times I've ordered from VS, it never occurred to me to see exactly where my package is coming from.  Today I had to see...it's in California, so maybe it's close by.  Turns out that "Vernon, CA" is actually in Los Angeles county.  I am so glad I had free shipping on this order!  Someone please hold me to this, but as of today, I vow never to pay shipping charges for Victoria's Secret stuff!  It barely travels 30 miles to reach me, totally not worth the $9.95 or whatever shipping costs nowadays.  Also, if the store in my mall ever tells me they can't order something, I'm going to call BS on that.  The warehouse is in the same county!



Enough with tonight's ramblings.  Hopefully I really do receive my package tomorrow, and the new swimsuit I ordered fits.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment