Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Shoes!

Well I had a crappy morning.  I was rear-ended this morning and it was a hit & run.  Thank goodness there wasn't any damage to my car other than scuffed paint.  Mostly, it was irritating and pissed me off.  Since my day kind of sucked, I went to Off Broadway Shoes after work (and the insurance adjuster).  I fell in love with glittery peep-toes and pumps at Kate Spade a few weeks ago that I couldn't afford, so I went in looking for something similar.  I got SO lucky!  I found a pair of pewter glitter covered pumps in my size that are comfortable which is insanely lucky in a size 5!!


And a theme song for this post:

2 comments:

  1. I love them! and the Zadie cameo in the first pic, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your hit and run - how horrible. You totally deserve those gorgeous shoes.

    ReplyDelete