Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion's Night Out - Charlotte

I wasn't able to go downtown for the big event in Charlotte, so I went to the mall.  Neiman Marcus had a fabulous event with a fashion show, drinks, and food.  I mostly attended for the people watching.  It was my first taste of Charlotte's fashion scene.  The theme was neutrals, strappy heels, and perfect hair and make-up.  In LA, the trend was to look fantastic without looking like you tried too hard.  In Charlotte, it's apparently appropriate to look like you put a lot of work on your appearance.  There was even big hair, but not on everyone, thank goodness!  I've browsed a few websites to try to find looks that fit what I saw last night.  In addition to these, there were skinny jeans with heels and nice tops, and imagine these outfits with perfectly applied lipstick and not a single hair out of place!
  
 
 
Images from Forever 21, Banana Republic and Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment